Friday, August 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Good bye South Africa! I will miss you! I can't believe it went by so fast! 

I'm home already. I'm actually in College Station, moving to my new house and unpacking. 

On Monday I turned in my report and we had a goodbye lunch. Here's a picture of everyone at the office



At 3 PM we left for the airport. We traveled for 24+ hours. The plane had a touchscreen and I played chess against the really bad AI, I even beat it on hard!



The highlight of the trip was that a plane landed alongside ours and I was able to take a sweet picture. 


Also, an hour after we left Washington there was an earthquake and a day after we arrived in Houston it rained pretty hard, after the driest 10 month period. So I think nature was not very happy we were back in the States. 

Well, I'll try to update the blog if there's anything amazing happening in my life but other than that I will be busy with school and research and Engineers Without Borders

Thanks to everyone who followed my blog. Let me know if you are going to South Africa and I'll go with!

No comments:

Post a Comment